For physically mature athletes, weighted ball training has several benefits including improved mechanics, velocity and command but improved arm fitness is the most obvious. For 14U and older, the first thing that college scouts evaluate is arm strength and velocity.
If you throw a baseball and you want a stronger, more dynamic and durable arm, then this program is for you.
Weather Hotline - If weather is an issue, please check here for current updates. No Arm Care on 12/26, 12/27 will be at New Castle only.
* Proper Arm Action for increased Velocity
* Proper Arm Action to reduce stress
* Increased throwing stamina
* Conditioned Arm and Body for Season becoming more Explosive & Athletic
* Obtain quick twitch muscles
* Each Class is broken into six parts and meets two days a week.
* Class begins with a Dynamic Warm-Up
* Dynamic and Intensive Tubing program
* Medicine Ball Throws and Twists
* Overload/Underload Throwing Series
* Intensive Push Up Series
* Athletic Throwing & Mechanics Work
Adam Liberatore - LA Dodgers
Where: Sports Zone Academy - New Castle & New Brighton
When: October 28 thru December 30, 2018
Wednesday 7:00PM - 8:30PM (New Brighton or New Castle)
Thursday 7:00PM - 8:30PM (New Brighton or New Castle)
Sunday 7:00PM - 8:30PM (New Castle only)
* pick two times that work with your schedule
Ages: 10 and up